Saturday, November 13, 2010

In it Together

     I definitely don't claim to be a great writer.  I never have and I never will.  Most of what I write is stuff I need to either get off of my chest, or I think there's some random possibility that the information might be of help to someone.  So, Here we go again lol.  Mentally, I am doing incredibly well.  For that, I am eternally grateful.  I wish I could be one of those people who takes every moment as it comes.  If I'm doing well with my yoga, I'm usually better about it.  But right now, yoga has been the last thing on my mind, and I'm kind of given in to a more hectic state of mind.  I actually met a boy that I like...I honestly thought that the rest of my life would be filled with same-sex relationships because of all the awful experiences I've had with men, and the fact that I've always been attracted to women as well.  I realize that some of you who are reading this probably think that I'm going to hell because of my "sin".  I disagree, but understand why you feel the way you do....it has so much to do with the place from which you came.  Anyway, I don't know if it was my fault or not, but now it's not going  so well.  I suck at relationships.  I don't know if it's ok to say this, but I really believe that all artists in one way or another royally suck at relationships.  Anyway, I'm dating a man, and it's different.  He doesn't really know what to do with me lol.  It's kind of funny. 
     Any who, I just wanted to make it known that relationships, no matter what you have going on in your life, are all hard.  I don't know what happened, but I finally was able to understand that people who aren't mentally ill have really hard relationships, too.  I thought that I had more problems in relationships simply because of my schizophrenia.I can't tell you how comforting it is to know that in some way I'm like a "normal" person. I miss talking to all of you.  I need to start writing more.  Hug yourselves and know that you're not alone.  Thanks for reading.