Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's finished...

That's really all I can say.  It's final.  For those of you who pray, please keep my heart in mind.  It's far beyond broken. Though my sweet brother sent me the sweetest text: Thank you..I promise to love her well...praying for your heart.  When I'm in a space such as this, all I can do is pray to God that I'll have some sort of visualization.  I'm an artist...that's how I process things. Then it was if He/She was holding my hand in one hand, and was holding my sweet daughter in his other arm.  He told me that I could touch her and talk to her, but that he had to hold her right now. But they said that it's OK...that we are close to each other and that we're going in the same direction. I have cried today like I've never cried before. I know that I made the right decision.  I just wish that the feelings and the "rightness" matched up. They don't, and I might never know why. I just know that they said they had my hand and will not let me fall.  I can honestly say that this is the first time I have experienced the nearness of God's grace and face to face dealings with those he/she loves. Praise God I have that hope and can put faith in him or her. That's a mighty distance from  where my heart was yesterday. It's gonna be OK, people. It's gonna be OK.